Welcome to our website !

Jaipur Mera Shehar

Re-imagining Jaipur

Live Live CRAZY Style...

By 13:34

Every family has that one member who is crazy and drives people crazy with his energy and enthusiasm . Here is another high-spirited  member of the unConference member who believes that- live each day as if it was you last and love each one around because all humans are beautiful in their own way.



                                                                       Manish Kataria

                                                               

Here is a small message from our crazy Manish-

Hello Friend,
So excited to be part of Unconference  happening in Jaipur. I have been to some Unconferences before and it's an unforgettable experience. Specially, for me I found so many 'crazy' people like me, connected with some as families and have formed very deep bonds with some of them, which is so beautiful. It's not only a day long event, it's beginning of new life and fun. For me, it's life changing initiative which encourage me to do more beautiful things in the world. 

I really want to offer my co-operative, non-competitive games, energisers and dances. Also want to put lots of positive energy to help us all go crazy and to put lots of fun, laughter and smile in the gathering. 

Also, want to share my journey to introduce a new sport "Ultimate Frisbee" in Rajasthan and  "Harawal" cycle initiative.





Here's a glimpse of the crazy experience that you will encounter on 12th in Jaipur. 

 



    


You Might Also Like

0 comments