Welcome to our website !

Jaipur Mera Shehar

Re-imagining Jaipur

Ode to the New Age....

By 17:18

You’re your own soulmate before anyone else’s.   – Richard Mathew.


In the midst of a busy and tight scheduled life I never realized where I lost the little playful, happy-go-lucky girl in me. The girl whose company was enjoyed by everyone, who would speak non-stop, laugh endlessly, live life fearlessly, fly high limitless. Today when I see myself, it’s a different me. With the weight of responsibilities, stuck in the rat-race of life, a point where the life is on a stand still. This journey of Unconference is a new discovery, a new medium to find the lost person in me. Starting a life with a “new-pinch”, meeting new people which I always enjoyed as a little kid, learning new activities that was the best part of my life and following my new passion which is writing, something I started after the biggest loss of my life- My Nanumaa.

This journey of Unconference is something I am really looking forward to and would suggest people to be a part of Unconference. It can prove to be a life changing experience.





On a more positive note, it is an event one of its own kind. It is a platform which provides you the opportunity to bring out the best in you in front of others. You can hold your own workshops, your own activities, you can also hold sessions to help people learning and explore something unique and new. It is a space which welcomes people of all age groups without any bias to experience a pocket-free zone, a place which gives more importance to you and your talent rather than money. It is that one perfect day to forget all worries and simply rejoice the company of individuals and build a community with a common goal that believes in happiness.





You Might Also Like

0 comments